Wednesday, January 14, 2009

To Snow or Not to Snow

That is the question, whether it is going to happen or not, has me wondering. And by a snow, I mean accumulating.
While it is VERY cold, in the low 20's and going to get colder over the next few days, (Friday's Low is -4 degrees) The Meteorologists have said that over the past week every day there has been a chance of snow.
So far, not much, and as of this minute there is nothing on the ground. The way they were explaining it on the news this morning, it was going to come down big time, and going to be a mess.
Well What besides the cold is out there right now? Clouds, and More COLD, and a Very little bit of snow
Besides the idiots that get out in drive like maniacs in the bad weather. The snow is SO beautiful, I love to look at the untouched Snow and the snow on the trees is beautiful. But we havent had that so far this winter, we have had snow on the ground, but within a few days its gone, and not enough to get out and go sledding in or play in. Thats all the fun of the snow.
Will it come or not, I dont know, I am not a forecaster! But I would like to see it come...But then again, if it does, then school could be canceled, and then I can go bonkers trying to find things to do for the little one, which isn't too hard, but she gets bored easy. But I am supposed to go in tomorrow to help out...we will see how things work out.

To Snow or Not to Snow That is the Question.....

No comments: