Monday, December 1, 2008

Frazzled

I have had a migraine more often than not (or more like several migraines) over the past few weeks, and it is really getting to me.
To be honest, it feels like someone took a baseball bat and cracked me in the back of the head. I am in a lot of pain, and pretty much nothing relieves it. Occasionally the Excedrin Migraine will help, but not often, more often than not I am in pain lately, and it really sucks. I know what part of it is, I havent been sleeping well, especially the last few nights, and the change in weather, and walking from inside where it is warm to outside where it is cold, that doesnt help.
I have so many migraine triggers though, that its absolutely insane, not to mention very annoying.

One reason for the migraine, like I said is I havent been sleeping well. I dont sleep well to begin with, but the past week it has been a bit explained, as to the lack of more sleep. The past week, and probably for the next two weeks, I am (and have been) pretty frazzled, worried, however you want to put it.
The Hubby, went to the doctor a week ago friday, which there is nothing wrong with that, the doctors were worried about his triglycerides, and his sugars. Both of which his doctor said seemed to be alright. So that is one less worry, however, his doctor also referred him to an Ear,Nose and throat doctor, which in it of itself is no big deal. But They decided that they are going to do surgery, on his nose to fix what was broken many years ago, to maybe help him breathe better. They said it isnt much of a big deal, and it is an outpatient surgery. But yeah, I am a worry wort. Always have been, thats just my nature.
What has me frazzled though, is the fact that they are taking him off of some of his meds. Meds he needs, but the reason they are taking him off of them, is because they can not do the surgery with him on it, because they thin his blood.
The doctors said that they do this sort of thing all of the time, but still, it has me very worried, and not to mention scared.... I have the feeling everything will be just fine, but it doesnt stop the worry.
The surgery is to take place next Monday.

I just had to write my feelings down, maybe it will help with some of the stress, and help to relieve some of the migraine tension. Although I doubt it. But sometimes it does help.

Anyway, I am trying to find things to take my mind off of the worry, it isnt working thus far.

Thank you all for being there for us always. We Love you.
..........

Oh but hey guess what....SNOW is on its way. Another bout of snow is supposed to hit today, they said just a dusting, but some people might get up to an inch....that is probably north of here, but we will see some snow....that seems quite interesting. Too bad I am not going to watch it, the windows are going to fog up, because I have to do laundry today, and the windows fog when I do laundry, long lame story, but bascially it is because of the incompetence of the people who maintain the place here, (and the dumb managers and lack of care by the owners as well) but thats what today entails.

2 comments:

mom of 2 wonderful brats said...

I am sure Kenn will be fine...but I do understand worrying....he will be in our thoughts and prayers...

~Jessica~ said...

THoughts are with Ken... And moreso with you because I know how much of a worrywart you are/can be... Runs in the family... Will definetly have to tease him about getting a nosejob though the next time I see him...
GO take a nap- and RELAX!!! Stressing does you no good- and I hate that you are hurting...